EXCUSES AND DRINK THAT BOOK!

Sorry for the week of radio (internet?) silence! Apparently when you have finals you don't get anything done except finish tests and earn a couple of gray hairs and a nervous tick from stress. So much fun.

I'm afraid this post isn't going to be long or even probably very good, as at the moment my mind is still completely burnt out from taking tests in different languages and psychology. I had a concept for Must Write Monday, but unfortunately all I could get out on Word was a couple of sentences. That's how fried my brain is. So I'm sorry guys, but I promise I'll be updating Monday and Wednesday as per usual this week! I'll finally be getting into the stride of writing again!

Also, in completely unrelated news for writing, but everything to do with reading and alcohol:

 HERE IS AN EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT: 

Thanks to my love of reading, drinking, and friends, I've come up with something to satisfy all three needs at once!...Okay mainly I just wanted an excuse to get free drinks and read good books.

Starting next month (June) I will be launching a new and fun Book Review Vlog called Drink That Book. 

I'll pick a book to read and with the help of my various friends (none of who are bartenders but all of who like mixing drinks. And drinking. And watching me suffer.) will then have them concoct a drink that I feel best represents the feel of the book. This will be at the end of each month for your viewing pleasure.

And if you don't care about book reviews? Then you get to watch me drink a drink whether it's good or not and make really funny faces. And really, isn't that what the internet is about? Laughing at peoples faces? And kittens?

NOTE: If you are an author and wish to have me review your book, please contact me by June 5th and I'm sure we can work something out! Wouldn't you love for your book to have a drink!? 

So there you have it! I hope you all enjoy the book reviews and drinks, and I look forward to hearing from you! See you Wednesday my little amoebas!

Comments